Thursday, May 14, 2009

Babymoon in Ft. Lauderdale 5/9 - 5/10/2009

We had a great time this past weekend at the Ft. Lauderdale Marriott (thanks Tracey!!). Emilia is of course with us every step of the way but this was a nice final vacation treat for James and me as a couple. We relaxed on the beach and by the pool, had some very tasty dinners, and enjoyed sunrise and a full moon.

I will be 37 weeks (full term) this weekend - May 17th! Emilia is taking up all the space she can. Our midwife felt her on Tuesday and it looks like she has dropped. She is straight head down and almost engaged. She continues to move around like crazy (she has some sharp reflexes) and I think she may have done some significant re-decorating of my insides! She is rarely quiet in there -which has me a bit worried about her sleep schedule once she is out in the open world! :)

I am counting down the days until the start of my maternity leave. I must say that I am feeling pretty great (thank God!) but would love a few days off before the big push!

See next posting for pictures of some of our favorite moments from this past weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you! Are you going to the Hollywood Birthing Center or the Miami one? WRite back on my email-- I have tried to reach you on both cells, to no avail. Will keep trying..I Know you're busy getting ready. xoxo

    ReplyDelete